How to get accredited
Registering for accreditation is easy, simply follow these easy steps.
- Fill in the registration form here.
- You will then receive a registration pack with the terms and conditions, invoice details and IRTE Workshop Accreditation audit document.
- Read the audit document to ensure that you fully understand what is required from the audit.
- Simply complete the forms and return them to IRTE Workshop Accreditation, c/o of Gerry Shaw (Consultancy), Freight Transport Association, Hermes House, St John’s Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9UZ.
- When we have received these, an auditor will be in touch with you to arrange a suitable date.
- Once accredited, maintenance providers’ details will be included in the IRTE Workshop Accreditation Register.